Many of us those who has put on some extra weights wants to reduce it as soon as possible to get in our shape back again but most of us are not ready to takeup a regular excercise routine and for this we have so many reasons like long working hours, not get up early in the morning, busy schedule and mostly due to laziness. So what to do to reduce weight we have put on in past so many days or years. Nothing to worry at all follow the given ideas and loss your extra weight without any exercise and diet routine.
Here we are talking on few simple ideas which help us to reduce our weight to a great extent.
GET A FLAT BELLY
When too much abdominal fat around the stomach and abdomen has built up to the degree that it is likely to have a harmful impact on health is recognized to be abdominal obesity that effect as amplify in the size of tummy.
There are several ways to reduce your tummy and get a flat belly. You can do this by doing Yoga, Gyming, Cycling, Running but the most importance things are discuss here, so read out..
|There are few major factors that help to reduce your tummy1. Eating Habits:
- Decrease calorie consumption.
- Give away all your temptations for harmful food to get better your eating habits.
- Don’t skip breakfast and choose it intelligently.
- Taking your breakfast is a must you can take a heavy breakfast as well
- Avoid consumption of a large amount Alcohol.
- Eat little by little in regular interval
- Drink a lot of water this will control your urge to take more calories and wash out toxins from your body.
- You can also drink warm water during and after your meals it will help to wash out the extra fat in your body as well.
- Don’t eat late night food. Take your dinner atleast before 2 hrs of your sleep and dinner should be very very light.
- We can tempo up our metabolism to reduce tummy.
- Run as fast and as you can for 60 seconds, then slow to a walk until you grasp your breath. Do again for every 15 minutes.
- Take speedy walks. Take long strides and keep a rapid pace, or attempt going up and down stairs.
- Treat in full body exercises like lunges, push-ups, and pull-ups, for one set of ten repetitions.
- Other simple things we can do in our daily life are using stairs whenever possible.
- Regularly visit your gym.
- To successfully in reducing your weight, you have to make major lifestyle changes not only in the way you consume and work out, but also in the way your daily behavior.
- Work out every single day regularly.
- Get enough sleep if you are not getting enough sleep you can feel the urge to eat junk foods and end up taking extra calories.
- Do not sit for long hours take breaks while doing sitting jobs, stay active through out your day you will find youself feeling light and fit.
4. Eat planned meals and snacks.
- Switch out polished grains for whole grains.
- Intake extra dietary fiber.
- Avoid hotel foods and fast foods.
- Avoid unhealthy drinks and use organic drinks and foods.
| Rules to Follow To Get Your Belly In Shape
- No Junk Food
- Low GI (Glemic
- Index) Carbs
- Be Natural
- No Snack
- Less Alcohol
- Early Nights
- Exercise Often
- Reduce Stress
- Build Muscle
- Get Fitter
- Hava a Plan
Foods to Reduce Belly Fat
- Tart Cherries
- Olive Oil
- Whole Grains
- Green Vegetables
Recognize the risks connected with belly fat. Reducing belly fat doesn’t have to be exclusively a cosmetic aim. Understanding the health issues related with belly fat can help motivate to diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer. Thus a healthy diet with standard workouts can assist a lot to keep away from such risk factors.
Share and Enjoy