Importance of Stem Cells Restoration
Restore Stem Cells For Future Purpose
Stem Cells are basically coupled with another cells to strengthen their longevity. For instance if stem cells are induced with heart muscle cell, blood cells or nerve cells, then they get the tenacity to brace themselves for longer time. Stem cells can also convert in the type of cell required by the body to cure. They are mainly found in bone marrow, umbilical cord and embryonic stem cells.
All organs and all parts of our body is made up of stem cells. Skin, Muscles, Bones all are made up of stem cells only, this cells lays the foundation of our body. It can be turn into any type of cell in the body, they are responsible to repair & regenerate new cells in our body, they can copy themselves without any limits, they has the ability to reproduce specialized cells for an indefinite period. Due to this qualities stem cells are now became very important part of medicine.
Why parents should preserve Stem Cells?
There are many reasons for preserving stem cells. But the most important are it is the best gift parents can give to their child. By doing so parents feel this is the best way to keep up with advancing medical technology. It will help your child to fight against many dreadful diseases in future. Banking stem cells has many benefits and it is very simple and painless.
|What is Stem Cell Banking?
The importance of Stem Cell Banking:
|Potential uses of Stem Cells These can be used for healing the following diseases:
Where do stem cells come from?
- It can be isolated from a human embryo in early development. These are obtained with the consent of donor parents at in-vitro clinics.
- It can be derived from fetal tissue obtained from terminated pregnancies with donor consent
- A normal egg cell has the nucleus removed and the cell is fused with any other body cell. These cells are not as versatile and healthy as ones obtained in the two processes above.
Types of stem cells
- Totipotents – At this point these cells have the ability to become anything from a complete human being to any type of tissue cell.
- Pluripotents – These cells are derived from the inner cell mass of a blastocyst. Pluripotents can reproduce a number of tissue cells but do not have the ability to produce an entire human.
- Multipotents – The more specialized stem cells are found in both adults and children. These stem cells are responsive for replenishing everything from our skin cells to blood cells throughout our lives.
Stem Cells Banks in India
Stem Cells Banks in United Kingdom (UK)
Stem Cells Banks in USA
|Cordlife India, Kolkata
Cryo-Save India, Bangalore
StemOne Biologicals, Pune
Cryobanks India, Gurgaon
StemCyte India, Ahmedabad
|Virgin Health Bank, London
Future Health Biobank, Nottingham
Biovault Family, Plymouth
Cells4Life, Burges Hill
Smart Cells, West Drayton
Precious Cells, Middlesex
|Americord Registry, New York City, NY
FamilyCord, Los Angeles, CA
CorCell, Las Vegas, NV
MiracleCord, Chicago, IL
ViaCord, Cambridge, MA
NuvaCord Network, Dallas, TX
CORD, Orlando, FL
LifeLine Cryogenics, Stamford, CT
GeneCell, Miami, FL
Genesis Bank, Indianapolis, IN
AlphaCord, Atlanta, GA
New England Cord Blood Bank, Newton, MA
LifebankUSA, Cedar Knolls, NJ
MAZE, Purchase, NY
StemCyte, Cavina, CA
Cyro-Cell, Oldsmar, FL
CariCord, Irvine, CA
Celebration Stem Cell Centre, Gilbert, AZ
Cord Blood Solutions, Suwanee, GA
AssureImmune, Boca Raton, FL
Cord Blood Registry, San Bruno, CA
Core23 BioBank, Springfield, MO