LRTimelapse PRO Timer 3 Camera Intervalometer for Time Lapse and Astro Photography
₹91,945.00 - ₹83,585.00
(as of Dec 17,2022 13:45:55 UTC – Details)
LRTimelapse Pro Timer 3 from Gunther Wegner
The LRTimelapse Pro Timer 3 strives to be the most advanced, flexible and high-performance camera
intervalometer on the market for ambitious time lapse and astro-photographers. It operates over a
standard release cable used in many popular camera brands (such as DSLR/DSLM, Nikon, Canon, Sony,
Fuji, Olympus, Leica and many others). It can shoot timelapses with the shortest intervals possible,
is small and lightweight and attaches directly to the hot shoe of the camera in two different possible
The timer features a built in Li-Ion battery that is recharged via USB, supports up to two cameras in
parallel, can take time-controlled photographs, a flashlight function for illuminating the foreground, a
high-contrast OLED display that can be turned off and ease of operation thanks to the simple controls.
– Fast ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 processor
– 2 camera ports with standard 3 pin, 2.5mm jack plug (TRS)
– 2 hot shoe mounts
– 128×64 pixel black and white OLED display
– Operating temperature range: -4 F to 104 F
– Intervals from 0.3 seconds to 12 hours
– Interval iterations: 0.1 seconds
– Number of photos: 1 to unlimited
– Bulb time: up to 24 hours
– Built in 500mAh Li-Ion battery
– Rechargeable by USB
– Operation time with full battery: 20 hours at 20,000 photos (interval 4 seconds, display on)
– Easy firmware updates with drag and drop UF2 files
Compared to the LRTimlapse Pro 2.5
– Display is 3 times larger with double the resolution
– Scratch resistant glass panel to protect the display
– Control now made from aluminum for precise handling
– Haptic indicators for the camera port numbers
– Improved charging controller
The Intervalometer can operate two cameras at once, enables time-controlled and periodic timelapse shooting, features a special setting for mirrorless cameras, a flashlight function for illuminating the foreground and above all: it operates super fast by removing any unwanted delays caused by the autofocus signal.
Intervals can be adjusted in steps of 0.1 seconds. Interval ramping allows for smooth transition of the interval over an adjustable period of time – this also works with motion control hardware. Interval values, number of shots to be taken, etc. can be saved in the settings of the LRTimelapse PRO 3.
Operation is easy (even with gloves and mittens) thanks to the rotary knob and the high contrast OLED display which is easy to read in all conditions. The Li-Ion battery is rechargeable per USB and the device can be mounted in two different ways on the hot shoe.
The required release cable for operation is not included and must be purchased seperately.